macaroni and cheese
Consider this a pretest. Take it once. Raise your hand to report your score.
How did you pick your first stocks?
How many companies have you invested in total?
How did you pick your last stock?
What has changed about how you invest?
Login to your SMG account. Locate and be ready to report the following information
Total Net Cost
Total Current Value
Total Unrealized Gains Losses
Total % Unrealized Gains Losses
Best performing company (% & $)
Characteristics of a Good Classroom Representative.
Responsibility – remembering what you have to do and doing it. Being on time.
Good at Compromising
Not too Shy
Why would you make a good representative?
Write a speech explaining why you would make a good representative.
Be sure to refer to some of the important leadership traits listed above.
- Is it good for consumers? bad for consumers? Will consumers react positively or negatively?
- Does it sound like the company is moving in the right direction?
- Is the company adjusting course? correcting a failure?
- Does the news point towards a growing company? growing influence of the company? growing market share?
- Can you buy stock in the company? Does it have a parent company? Is it private or public?
- Do you think investing in this company s a good idea?