I don’t know about you, but I love getting back to school! I hope you do too. Here’s some basic information to help us get off to a great start.
This site is your home base for everything we do in class. Directions for assignments, access to your Google Apps accounts, Google Classroom, links to other sites we use in class – it’s all here. We usually start the day with something here and if your absent, need directions, copies of an assignment or anything else related to class, this is the site to go to. There are handful of commonly used links across the top of the page.
You have a Google account. It includes email, Google Docs, and a handful of other Google services that we will use. To login
- go to www.google.com
- click the “Sign In” button in the upper right corner
- user names follow the format first name/middle initial/last name/last 2 digits of student ID/last 2 digits of graduation year+gbstu.org
- password is your 8-digit birthday
- example: email@example.com
- written directions with images
We will spend time in class talking about how to use your Google account. The best thing about your Google account is that everything you store there is available wherever you can get online.
There are handful of commonly used links across the top of the page.